Featured Headbands





The Beginning

Although winter will not be"officially" over until March 21st, I think these first weeks of March seemed to bring early signs of spring (Just what we needed after so many months of cold, white and bitter weather), once again we seem to awake and feel the need to change and start new projects.

Since March is also the anniversary month of my Etsy store: Bargain Headbands, and with all this sense of renovation and eagerness to start anew, I decided that it was the right time to give it a try to blogging, and start sharing the process of renovating my store and the making of new products among many other ideas that I have in mind.

This is also a great way to thank and keep in touch with my customers and friends. I hope you enjoy it and come back often to check for new posts.

Sincerely,

Martha

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

3 comments:

Jacqui Wright said...

Love your headbands.
I have been reading your blog and your etsy profile.
You are an inspiration to so many by your success in such a short time. This market is so hard, just visiting your stores gave me the push i needed to keep going.
I would love to feature you on my blog.
Jacqui

Me said...

Hi Jacqui,
Thanks for your kind words, they make me want to do more, thanks for inspiring me to write again!

I know sometimes it seems hard, but it is totally worth it. Don't ever give up! I would love to be featured on your blog, feel free to contact me at any time!

Martha

Unknown said...

Hi I just wanted to say that your headbands are adorable and I the model is very pretty too!

Jessica at
http://nerdgirlsunlimited.etsy.com

Post a Comment

Today's Headbands