Featured Headbands





Pink and Brown for Spring

Brown is by far the most popular color from my store. Wide or skinny, brown headbands fly from my studio, no matter the season.

One of the most sought-after color combination is pink and brown, but sadly, it is really hard to find a cute printed fabric in pink and brown, that it is also suitable to make headbands... The choices have always been scarce.

True, I've been lucky to find a few pink and brown fabrics like this:

Or this one:

But I never stopped searching for more. So, it made me very happy to find these gorgeous prints that I will soon be adding to my store. I think they'll make beautiful sets for those of you who can't get enough of brown and pink.


What do you think?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

R said...

cute work!

Post a Comment

Today's Headbands